Nudge: Improving decisions about health, wealth, and happiness. Thaler, R.H. & Sunstein, C.R. (2009), New York, NY: Penguin.
- EAST: Four simple ways to apply behavioural insights Algate, F., Gallagher, R., Hallsworth, M., Halpern, D., Nguyen, S., Ruda, S., Sanders, M., Service, O., with Gyani, A., Harper, H., Kirkman, E., Pelenur, M., and Reinhard, J. (2014), U.K. Cabinet Office and Nesta.
- A practitioner’s guide to nudging. Toronto, Canada: Rotman School of Business at the University of Toronto Ly, K., Mažar, N., Zhao, M., & Dilip Soman, D. (2013).
- Nudging: A very short guide Sunstein, C.R. (2014), Consumer Policy, 37.
- Tackling wicked problems: A public policy perspective Australian Public Service Commission (2012), Australian Government.
- Changing behaviour: A public policy perspective Australian Public Service Commission (2015), Australian Government.
- Nudge and the manipulation of choice: A framework for the responsible use of the nudge approach to behaviour change in public policy by Hansen, P. G., & Jespersen, A. M. (2013), European Journal of Risk Regulation, 4(1), 3-28.
- Nudge nudge, think think: two strategies for changing civic behaviour by John, P., Smith, G., & Stoker, G. (2009), The Political Quarterly, 80(3), 361-370.
- States of Reason: Freedom, Responsibility and the Governing of Behaviour Change by Lewis, M. (2007), Institute for Public Policy Research, London.
- Nudging around the world by Ly, K., & Soman, D. (2013), Behavioral Economics in Action@ Rotman School of Management.
- Nudging, shoving, and budging: Behavioural economic-informed policy by Oliver, A. (2015), Public Administration, 93: 700–714. doi:10.1111/padm.12165
- Behavioural insight brief: Overview of behavioural insights by Policy Horizons Canada. (2017), Government of Canada.
- Think before you nudge: The benefits and pitfalls of behavioural public policy by Rainford, P. & Tinkler, J. (n.d.), London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Designing for nudge effects: How behaviour management can ease public sector problems by Tinkler, J., Gupta. S., Jones, G., & Halpern, D. (2011). [Public Lecture]. London School of Economics.
Nudge theory in practice by Sunstein, C.R., Analysis, BBC Radio 4.
- Three myths of behaviour change: What you think you know that you don’t by Cross, J. (2013) TEDxCSU.
- Solving social problems with a nudge by Mullainathan, S. (2009), TED Talk.
- Cass Sunstein on Nudging Theory by Sunstein, C.R. (2014), The RSA.
- Living under scarcity by Shafir, E. (2011), TEDxMidAtlantic.
- ‘Nudging’healthy lifestyles: The UK experiments with the behavioural alternative to regulation and the market by Burgess, A. (2012), European Journal of Risk Regulation, 3(1), 3-16.
- Superblocks: How Barcelona is taking city streets back from cars [Video] Vox (2016).
Organizations Working With BI and Social Policy
- UK Behavioural Insights Team
- Behavioural Insight Group, Center for Public Leadership at Harvard Kennedy School
- The European Nudging Network (TEN)
- Tools of Change